Worship Services Have Resumed at Community of Grace!
Update: August 1, 2020
After a significant amount of prayer and preparation, we have resumed services at Community of Grace Church. We're committed to creating an environment that both allows us to worship and fellowship as the church and meet the government recommendations for safety. To make that possible, our weekend service has been redesigned to create as many touch-free zones as possible to allow for safe physical distancing.
What We Are Doing:
- All high-volume areas are thoroughly sanitized between services.
- Additional hand-sanitizer is placed throughout the building.
- No water fountains are open or usable. (Bottled water will be available.)
- No Offering will be passed. Instead, there is an area in the back of the sanctuary to give your tithes and offering or you can give online.
- All seatback materials, papers, hymnbooks and pens are removed. All worship music, scripture and important announcements will be displayed on the projector screen.
How You Can Help:
- If you don't feel well, have health concerns or you have been recently exposed to anyone who has flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home and join us online via our livestream.
- Please wash your hands and use hand sanitizer often.
- Maintain a distance of six feet between yourself and other guests.
- Wear a facemask inside the church building. When seated for the service you may remove your facemask except when singing.
Join our Livestream:
Our services will continue to be posted online via our livestream and youtube channel. All links will be found on our website.
You’re part of the Grace Church family no matter where or when you choose to attend!
Thank you in advance for your understanding and willingness to cooperate with these guidelines so we can come together to preserve the unity of our church body and to encourage one another in the Lord.