On Sunday June 7 we will resume in-person worship services.
Dear Grace Family,
After much prayer and consideration we are happy to announce that we will resume in-person Sunday morning worship services on June 7 at 10:30am.
During Phase One as outlined by Governor Northam we will follow the guidelines listed below:
- We are encouraging safe social distancing of 6ft. or more (families are able to sit together). Some chairs will be removed from our sanctuary to help aid in this process.
- Facemasks are required to be worn inside the church building and throughout the service.
- All contact surfaces and areas will be cleaned prior to and after each service by a team of volunteers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations.
- There will be no coffee or food served during this time, but bottled water will be available if needed.
- No Nursery or Kids Church will be available during this time.
- There will be no bulletins, hymnals, or pew Bibles. All worship music, scripture and important announcements will be displayed on the projector screen.
- We will not be passing the offering plate during the service. There will be a wooden box at the back of the sanctuary where you may place your offering (loose or in an envelope) before or after the service. You can also give your offering online at www.richgrace.org/giving.
- An usher will dismiss the congregation from the back rows to the front at the end of the service to comply with social distancing requirements.
- Bible Study will be held in the Fellowship Hall at 9:00am and will follow the same guidelines.
Our services will continue to be accessed via livestream on our website to those who are unable or would feel more comfortable staying at home.
Thank you in advance for your understanding and willingness to cooperate with these guidelines so we can come together as the church body to encourage one another in the Lord.
We are excited to be able to take this first step forward and hope to see you soon!